SUMMER TRAVEL MEETING
Saturday, June 17, 2023
10:30 – 1:00 PM
(a light brunch will be served)
There is no cost to attend.
Everyone is welcome!
However, space is limited, so you must RSVP!
Click Here to RSVP
Matt is a 20 + year industry veteran with the unique experience of working both shipboard and shoreside for Norwegian Cruise Line. He currently resides in Murfreesboro, TN, but was born in Birmingham, AL.
Matt has traveled to 64 countries and counting. He is always happy to tell you about his adventures and favorite meals from his journeys and to answer questions about destinations and Norwegian Cruise Line.
Pelham Civic Complex
500 Amphitheater Rd
Pelham, AL 35124
Google maps link:
Email us with any questions:
About Coast-to-Coast Travel Club:
There is no cost to join.
The goal of our club is to educate members about travel and to plan group trips.
- Quarterly Meetings
- Club plans at least two group trips per year
- Learn about different travel options
- Receive travel tips and travel warnings
- Stay informed of updates in the travel industry
- Take surveys on destinations that interest everyone
- Make new friends
- Receive free travel literature
Click to view videos of some of our tours
You can request to join
our private Facebook Group as well: