Anderson Travel and Tours
TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
- Anderson Travel and Tours charges a $10.00 cancellation fee per person if a booking is canceled after the 1st deposit is made.
- If a booking is canceled after the final payment is made, travel insurance must be filed in order to receive a refund.
Travel Insurance and COVID-19 Requirements:
- Travel Insurance is required for this trip and must be purchased at the time of booking to receive a refund after final payment.
- If you have pre-existing conditions or an injury, you must get written approval from your doctor stating that you are cleared to travel “prior” to booking or taking out travel insurance.
- Other restrictions may apply. We must comply with the laws of each state we travel through or visit and any additional restrictions implemented by hotels, restaurants and attraction locations.
- All snacks shared on the motorcoach must be individually wrapped.
- Traveling may expose you to COVID-19, other viruses, allergens, contagions, bacteria, environmental hazards and the potential for injuries. By booking, you agree to travel at your own risk and will not hold Anderson Travel and Tours responsible for any sickness or injury you may acquire during the trip.
- Anderson Travel and Tours must follow all COVID-19 updates, restrictions or mandates at the time of travel and will not be able to make exceptions to any rules.
- Anderson Travel and Tours is not responsible for any inconvenience these rules may cause. All refunds will be handled through your travel insurance.
By completing the registration for this tour:
I understand that Anderson Travel and Tours is not the sole source or supplier of the travel services I have requested and acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of such services (examples: tour operators, bus companies, resorts, hotel chains, airlines, attractions, restaurants, travel insurance companies, etc.) Anderson Travel and Tours assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any refund, personal injury, property damage or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused by: (1) any defaults, wrongful or negligent acts or omissions of the Suppliers; (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, craft, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated or otherwise used or provided by the Suppliers; [and] (3) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under the control of Anderson Travel and Tours.
I understand that Anderson Travel and Tours is not responsible for, nor will I attempt to hold Anderson Travel and Tours liable for any injury, damage or loss I may suffer on the account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond reasonable control. I agree that this disclaimer includes the entire traveling party and that in the event of any disputes; they may only be litigated in the state of Alabama, with a maximum penalty not to exceed the total earned by Anderson Travel and Tours in the original transaction.
I understand that changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional money. Conversely, cancellation of any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in financial penalties, in accordance with the supplier’s cancellation policies as well as those imposed by Anderson Travel and Tours.