Listed below are Anderson Travel & Tours group cruises which are open to anyone who would like to travel on these cruise dates. Join Us!
If you need pricing on an individual or group cruise for a different date, please contact us so we can find the best options for you.
If you are new to cruising, or have questions about updates with a specific cruise line, don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
If you have not done so, please review our:
Legal Terms & Conditions
Flight Terms & Conditions
Click on the date in the chart to go directly to a certain cruise. Or, you may scroll down and view all cruises in date order below the chart.
|** 2021 **||Destination||Cruise|
|Mar 20-27||2021 Spring Break –|
Cruise Mar 20-27, 2021
EXOTIC WESTERN CARIBBEAN
Carnival Cruise Line
on the Mardi Gras®
March 20-27, 2021
Port Canaveral, FL
|Sat- Mar 20||Port Canaveral, FL||4:00 pm|
|Sun- Mar 21||Fun Day at Sea||at Sea||at Sea|
|Mon- Mar 22||Cozumel, Mexico||10:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tue- Mar 23||Costa Maya, Mexico||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wed- Mar 24||Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thu- Mar 25||Fun Day at Sea||at Sea||at Sea|
|Fri- Mar 26||Fun Day at Sea||at Sea||at Sea|
|Sat- Mar 27||Port Canaveral, FL||7:00 am|
Passport: *A passport will be required for each person on this cruise. Please be aware that the name you use to register for this cruise must be written exactly the way your name appears on your passport. (do not use nicknames, etc. when registering – please check how your name appears on your passport before booking this cruise)
|Prices: based on double occupancy|
(2 guests per room)
|*contact us for custom pricing for 3 or 4 guests|
Special Needs: If you need a handicap accessible cabin, will need to bring medical equipment onboard, or have other special needs. I will need to book your cabin differently, so let me know.
cruise fare, port charges, govt. taxes/fees
- Not Included: The following items/services are NOT included in the above prices:
Air transportation, transfers, items of a personal nature- such as shore & land excursions, specialty restaurant fees, some beverages, photographs, gratuities/service fees, spa packages, medical services, etc. (Note: You have the option to add most of these items/services at the time of booking.)
- Transfers: transfers can be booked at the time your airfare is booked.
- Optional Pre or Post Cruise Stay: Ask for details if you are interested in an optional Pre or Post Cruise stay in Florida.
|Mar 1, 2020|
|Oct 1, 2020|
|Dec 1, 2020|
- Note: (the full deposit of $250 per person is required if you would like to go ahead and select a specific cabin)
- Cash, Checks and Credit Cards are accepted
($35 Returned Check Fee will be charged by Anderson Travel & Tours)
- Anderson Travel has the right to charge a $50.00 per cabin cancellation fee if you cancel after your booking is completed.
- Carnival Cruise Line ® reserves the right to reinstate the fuel supplement for all guests up to $10.00 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $65 per barrel. Carnival Cruise Line ® has the right to change itineraries, rates, taxes, and fees as well as impose restrictions on room categories without prior notice. Anderson Travel and Tours is not responsible for any changes made by the cruise line.
Please complete the registration form below to sign up for tours, cruises or to request information on specific destinations.
If you have completed this form before, you will get an ERROR message stating that you are already subscribed. That’s OK. Just click to “update preferences” and it will send you an email. Click the link in the email and you can complete the form. It will overwrite what is already in our system. So, if you previously signed up for a listed trip, make sure you check it again, in addition to any new trips you may be adding, since this form overwrites what you previously submitted.
Call or email Michelle Arena if you have any issues.