New Orleans at Christmas
December 16-18, 2019
(2 nights / 3 days)
Mon – Wed
Monday, Dec 16th
Wed, Dec 18th
Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church
1343 Hueytown Rd
Hueytown, AL 35023
NOTE: There will be a lot of walking on this tour!
Tour Package Includes:
- Motorcoach – 24 Passenger
(in order to drive in the French Quarter, regulations require we must use a 24-passenger bus)
- Tour Director
- Bus Driver Tip Included
- 2 Nights Lodging at the Hilton Riverside Hotel
(this hotel is at the foot of Canal Street overlooking the Mississippi River and is attached to The Outlet Collection at RiverWalk mall)
- 5 meals:
~ Lunch at a local restaurant on Monday
~ Gourmet Breakfast Buffet at Le Croissant in Hilton (Tues & Wed)
~ Full Buffet Lunch during the Victory Belle’s Holiday Matinee Show
~ Lunch at a local restaurant on Wednesday
- Admission to the Cabildo Museum (This elegant Spanish colonial building neighbors St. Louis Cathedral and houses many rare artifacts of America’s history.)
- Visit the Roosevelt New Orleans Waldorf Astoria Hotel to view the famous holiday light display
- Admission to Celebration in the Oaks in City Park. (it’s the most spectacular holiday lights festival in the country. City Park’s famous oak trees are swathed in over a million twinkling lights and breathtaking light displays fill the 25 acre park. A train ride is also included!
- Admission to The National WWII Museum (This six-acre museum was designated by Congress as the official WWII museum of the United States. Housed in four buildings, each arranged around central themes of the war, Museum exhibits offer an opportunity to experience the war through the eyes of the men and women who lived it. Interactive features, oral histories, and personal vignettes add a meaningful perspective.
- Delight in a full holiday lunch buffet at BB’s Stage Door Canteen
while enjoying the Victory Belle’s “A Merry Canteen Christmas” Matinee Show
- Admission to the Longue Vue House and Gardens (a multifaceted historic estate featuring a world-class house museum and eight acres of stunning gardens that include an interactive Discovery Garden)
- Enjoy Free time to shop and dine at The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk (a premier first-to-market outlet shopping center featuring over 75 retailers and restaurants) or you may explore and dine in the French Quarter on your own
- Free time to shop at the French Market’s Flea Market (find traditional items such as clothing and antiques as well as unique items of art, jewelry, candles, and crafts)
(2 people per room)
Due Nov 15, 2019
- $70.00 per person
You may Purchase your Travel Insurance at the time of booking.
(If you decline travel insurance, a waiver must be signed)
- Anderson Travel and Tours will charge a $10.00 cancellation fee if a booking is cancelled after the 1st deposit is made.
- If a booking is cancelled after the “final payment” is made, travel insurance must be filed in order to receive a refund. (No refunds can be made by Anderson Travel and Tours after the final payment. Refunds can only come from travel insurance.)
Register through the form below.
Please complete the registration form below to sign up for tours, cruises or to request information on specific destinations.
If you have completed this form before, you will get an ERROR message stating that you are already subscribed. That’s OK. Just click to “update preferences” and it will send you an email. Click the link in the email and you can complete the form. It will overwrite what is already in our system. So, if you previously signed up for a listed trip, make sure you check it again, in addition to any new trips you may be adding, since this form overwrites what you previously submitted.
Call or email Michelle Arena if you have any issues.